Saturday, August 20, 2011

Walking In A Lacy Wonderland

* Let me preface this by saying I'm sorry I've been so neglectful of this blog! Life has been getting in the way, I'll promise to be more active with posting :) *

I am a HUGE clotheshound... ask any one of my friends ("Wow, I didn't realize how many shirts you have..."). So it may come as a shock that my favorite things to buy clothes-wise are not what you can see, but what you can't see.
 I'm a girly-girl through and through, so to me there is nothing better than pretty lace details. I was enticed to browse aerie.com by their offers of free shipping and 40% off, but instead uncovered some very pretty (and affordable!!) lace pieces that make me want to run out to my nearest aerie store! In fact, I think I may ;) Some of my favorite picks:

Aerie Vintage Lace Bralette in Pink Shock
Aerie Lacy Long Bralette in Ikat Grey

 Aerie Drew Lace Pushup Bra in Missile 
Aerie Lace Tank in Pink Sand

What do you guys think of Aerie's lacy line?
xox devon shea


No comments:

Post a Comment